Blue Denim Cutaway Collar Tailored Fit Cotton Shirt
A traditional dress shirt cut from classically casual cloth, this 100% cotton denim shirt is among the most versatile garments you can own. A soft cutaway collar and a trim tailored fit make for a modern staple you can wear on its own with the sleeves rolled up, as a relaxed layer under a sweater or jacket, or even with a tie and jacket for a more formal look.
- 100% cotton
- Cutaway collar
- French placket
- Tailored fit
- Adjustable barrel cuffs
- Skull & crossbones embroidery on gussets
- Wash at 30 degrees
Model wears size 15, height: 6ft/185cm, chest: 39”/101cm, waist: 31”/81cm
Caring for your New & Lingwood Shirt
- Before washing be sure to undo all buttons, to alleviate the strain on the button stitching. Remember to remove the collar stiffeners.
- Turn your shirt inside-out to protect buttons from chipping and to allow the cleaning agents direct access to underarms stains.
- Shirts should generally be washed at 40 degrees Celsius, but check the individual product labels for washing instructions that may differ from this.
- Line dry or dry in an airing cupboard. Do not tumble dry as this tends to wear out the points of the collar and cuffs.
- Iron shirts whilst still slightly damp for best results. Be sure to use the ‘cotton’ setting found on most irons.
- Once ironed, hang on a good quality hanger with the top button fastened and leave to air.
- If possible, keep shirts hung in a wardrobe with a little space between each to minimise any further creasing whilst in storage.
For London zones 1-3, we are pleased to offer complimentary Concierge Delivery with TOSHI on orders over £250. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout.
Need to return an item?
Goods purchased online can be returned at any time within 30 days of receipt of order for an automatic refund or exchange. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102For UK Returns:FREEPOST RTYX-UAGT-JKJKNew & Lingwood eCommerce Returns53 Jermyn StreetLondonSW1Y 6LX For International returns:Please click here to create your FREE returns docket.
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.