How to find your size
- Take a similar item of clothing and lay it flat, then take the measurements across the chest and waist.
- Use these measurements against our size chart to give you an idea of the size you should purchase
Burgundy Herringbone Single Breasted Deconstructed Jacket
Our deconstructed burgundy herringbone jacket is a versatile classic. Made from 100% virgin wool and featuring patch pockets this is a jacket which will become the cornerstone of any wardrobe.
- 100% Virgin Wool
- Deconstructed jacket
- Butterfly lining
2 patch pockets
- Working kissing button cuffs
Contrast undercollar & silk internals
Dry clean only
Caring for your New & Lingwood Jacket
- Brush off any gathered dust or crumbs from your jacket at the end of every wear, preferrably with a clothing bush made from soft, natural fibres.
- Dry clean your jackets only when really needed, once every six months should suffice unless there are any emegency stains that need taking care of.
- Always hang jackets on thick wooden hangers and try to leave space in between each item in the wardrobe so as to allow the fabric room to breathe and dry out after a long days wear.
- If you store your jackets away at the end of the season, it is advised to dry clean prior to this to ensure no food crumbs or stains attract moths whilst in storage.
For London zones 1-3, we are pleased to offer complimentary Concierge Delivery with TOSHI on orders over £250. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout.
DHL Next day Delivery. Order before 2pm to receive your item(s) the next day (Monday - Friday only) - £8
DHL Standard Shipping (3 - 5 days) - £5
Free Collect in store. Order online today to pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Free UK returns:
Return your unwanted item(s) within 30 days of ordering to your local DHL return depot or arrange collection by calling 08442480844.
Please click here to create your returns docket.
For more information read our Delivery and Returns Policy.
If you have any further queries please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102