Olive Betley Silk Self Tipped Tie
Caring for your New & Lingwood Tie
- Silk ties should never be exposed to, or washed in, water. If cleaning is required always use a specialist dry cleaner for best results.
- Never pull the tie at one end through the knot when removing. This causes the lining and stitching to buckle, always untie the knot as carefully.
- Ties are best stored in a loose roll to prevent wrinkling. Roll the tie around your hand starting with the narrow end.
- Try to avoid hanging ties whilst storing them to avoid creasing.
- Try to rest ties between each wear. Silk fabrics benefit from a rest, to keep them looking their best.
For London zones 1-3, we are pleased to offer complimentary Concierge Delivery with TOSHI on orders over £250. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout.
DHL Next day Delivery. Order before 2pm to receive your item(s) the next day (Monday - Friday only) - £8
DHL Standard Shipping (3 - 5 days) - £5
Free Collect in store. Order online today to pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Free UK returns:
Return your unwanted item(s) within 30 days of ordering to your local DHL return depot or arrange collection by calling 08442480844.
Please click here to create your returns docket.
For more information read our Delivery and Returns Policy.
If you have any further queries please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102