Burgundy Archive Foulard Silk Tie
Buy any 2 sale ties for £150
The Burgundy Archive Foulard Silk Tie is handmade in England using English woven silk. Our ties have fully-fitted, wool rich interlining to ensure a beautiful drape and a perfect knot. As a further mark of quality, our ties are exquisitely self-lined - a hallmark of superior necktie construction. The ties are made using an authentic slip stitch construction with hand-sewn bar tacks and feature a self-loop 'keeper' which ensures that the tie adjusts to each wearer's neck - a true sign of craft and distinction, it also prevents the 'cracking' which can be heard in poorer quality ties when knotting. Width 8.5cm
Caring for your New & Lingwood Tie
- Silk ties should never be exposed to, or washed in, water. If cleaning is required always use a specialist dry cleaner for best results.
- Never pull the tie at one end through the knot when removing. This causes the lining and stitching to buckle, always untie the knot as carefully.
- Ties are best stored in a loose roll to prevent wrinkling. Roll the tie around your hand starting with the narrow end.
- Try to avoid hanging ties whilst storing them to avoid creasing.
- Try to rest ties between each wear. Silk fabrics benefit from a rest, to keep them looking their best.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 5-7 working days of receipt of order. Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Our standard £ GBP delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Our standard € EUR delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Our standard $ USD delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Need to return an item?
You may return goods within 30 days of your order receipt. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102For UK Returns:New & Lingwood LimitedFreepost 1061WindsorBerksSL4 6BR For International Returns:New & Lingwood Limited118 High StreetEtonWindsorBerksSL4 6AN
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.