Brantridge Fairisle Crew Neck Sweater
100% Scottish wool, made in the Shetland Isles
The Brantridge Fairisle Crew Neck Sweater is as authentic as it gets. Knitted in the Shetland Isles, with locally sourced and spun yarn, it is then linked by independent craftsmen. This is a piece to be both enjoyed and handed down.
Caring for your New & Lingwood Knitwear
- Cashmere knitwear should be hand washed only, in cool water, using pure soap.
- Do not wring excess water, but squeeze gently by hand and lay fat to dry.
- For woollen garments, check individual care labels as different type of wool require different washing requirements.
- Never hang knitwear as it will cause shoulder dimples, and distort the overall shape.
- Give all knitwear garments a rest between wearing, to allow for airing and for wrinkles to fall out.
Our standard £ GBP delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Need to return an item?
You may return goods within 30 days of your order receipt. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102For UK Returns:FREEPOST RTYX-UAGT-JKJKNew & Lingwood eCommerce Returns53 Jermyn StreetLondonSW1Y 6LX
For International returns:
New & Lingwood eCommerce Returns53 Jermyn StreetLondonSW1Y 6LXUnited Kingdom
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.
Knitwear Size Guide
|Sleeve Length (underarm)||18||19||19||20||21|
|Sleeve Length (underarm)||46||49||49||51||54|