Pale Blue Poplin Cutaway Collar Tailored Fit Double Cuff Shirt
Our white two fold poplin tailored shirt with double cuffs and extreme cutaway collar has been specifically created for the more slender frame. This silhouette is not extreme but is styled in a more contemporary manner than our classic shirts with a French placket and square tail. The single needle side seams end in reinforced gussets for strength and increased comfort. All our formal shirts are made from the finest two-fold cotton yarn. This luxury garment is crafted for both style and comfort. Made from 100% cotton.
Tailored Shirts Size Guide
|Sleeve Length (from centre back to cuff)||33||34.5||35||35.5||36||37||37.5||38.5||39.5|
|Sleeve Length (from centre back to cuff)||84||88||89||90||91||93||95||97||100|
Caring for your New & Lingwood Shirt
- Before washing be sure to undo all buttons, to alleviate the strain on the button stitching. Remember to remove the collar stiffeners.
- Turn your shirt inside-out to protect buttons from chipping and to allow the cleaning agents direct access to underarms stains.
- Shirts should generally be washed at 40 degrees Celsius, but check the individual product labels for washing instructions that may differ from this.
- Line dry or dry in an airing cupboard. Do not tumble dry as this tends to wear out the points of the collar and cuffs.
- Iron shirts whilst still slightly damp for best results. Be sure to use the ‘cotton’ setting found on most irons.
- Once ironed, hang on a good quality hanger with the top button fastened and leave to air.
- If possible, keep shirts hung in a wardrobe with a little space between each to minimise any further creasing whilst in storage.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 5-7 working days of receipt of order. Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Our standard £ GBP delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Our standard € EUR delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Our standard $ USD delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Need to return an item?
You may return goods within 30 days of your order receipt. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102For UK Returns:New & Lingwood LimitedFreepost 1061WindsorBerksSL4 6BR For International Returns:New & Lingwood Limited118 High StreetEtonWindsorBerksSL4 6AN
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.