Pale Blue Poplin St James's Collar Tailored Fit Single Cuff Shirt
Caring for your New & Lingwood Shirt
- Before washing be sure to undo all buttons, to alleviate the strain on the button stitching. Remember to remove the collar stiffeners.
- Turn your shirt inside-out to protect buttons from chipping and to allow the cleaning agents direct access to underarms stains.
- Shirts should generally be washed at 40 degrees Celsius, but check the individual product labels for washing instructions that may differ from this.
- Line dry or dry in an airing cupboard. Do not tumble dry as this tends to wear out the points of the collar and cuffs.
- Iron shirts whilst still slightly damp for best results. Be sure to use the ‘cotton’ setting found on most irons.
- Once ironed, hang on a good quality hanger with the top button fastened and leave to air.
- If possible, keep shirts hung in a wardrobe with a little space between each to minimise any further creasing whilst in storage.
For London zones 1-3, we are pleased to offer complimentary Concierge Delivery with TOSHI on orders over £250. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout.
DHL Next day Delivery. Order before 2pm to receive your item(s) the next day (Monday - Friday only) - £8
DHL Standard Shipping (3 - 5 days) - £5
Free Collect in store. Order online today to pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Free UK returns:
Return your unwanted item(s) within 30 days of ordering to your local DHL return depot or arrange collection by calling 08442480844.
Please click here to create your returns docket.
For more information read our Delivery and Returns Policy.
If you have any further queries please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102