How to find your size
- Take a similar item of clothing and lay it flat, then take the measurements across the chest and waist.
- Use these measurements against our size chart to give you an idea of the size you should purchase
White Dinner Jacket
A cream dinner jacket is a sophisticated choice for a Black Tie invitation during the warmer months. This jacket is cut in lightweight off-white wool, woven in Yorkshire with an open structure to keep the wearer cool. The jacket’s sweeping shawl collar is faced with silk grosgrain, as are the jetted pockets and covered buttons. Pair with an ivory silk shirt, black bow tie and cummerbund, and classic black barathea dress trousers.
With silk grosgrain facings
Caring for your New & Lingwood Occasion Wear
- Brush off any gathered dust or crumbs from your suit at the end of every wear, preferrably with a clothing bush made from soft, natural fibres.
- Dry clean only when really needed, once every six months should suffice unless there are any emegency stains that need taking care of.
- Always hang suits on thick wooden hangers and try to leave space in between each item in the wardrobe so as to allow the fabric room to breathe and dry out after a long days wear.
- If you store your occasion wear away in between occasions, it is advised to dry clean prior to this to ensure no food crumbs or stains attract moths whilst in storage.
For London zones 1-3, we are pleased to offer complimentary Concierge Delivery with TOSHI on orders over £250. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout.
DHL Next day Delivery. Order before 2pm to receive your item(s) the next day (Monday - Friday only) - £8
DHL Standard Shipping (3 - 5 days) - £5
Free Collect in store. Order online today to pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Free UK returns:
Return your unwanted item(s) within 30 days of ordering to your local DHL return depot or arrange collection by calling 08442480844.
Please click here to create your returns docket.
For more information read our Delivery and Returns Policy.
If you have any further queries please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102