White Marcella Tailored Evening Shirt
Our very cleverly conceived tailored evening shirt is made to the same exacting standards as our day shirts, using two-fold 100s finest Italian cotton, twelve-piece collar, split yoke and loose-lined double cuffs. The ingenious detail is that it can be worn with or without dress studs. This is enabled by a removable ribbon inside the shirt which carries tradition mother of pearl buttons, which can be removed in one go and then replaced with your own dress studs, be they onyx or diamond! The bib front and cuffs are made from pure cotton waffle piquet, known as Marcella. It features our St. James’s collar.
Tailored Shirts Size Guide
|Sleeve Length (from centre back to cuff)||33||34.5||35||35.5||36||37||37.5||38.5||39.5|
|Sleeve Length (from centre back to cuff)||84||88||89||90||91||93||95||97||100|
Caring for your New & Lingwood Shirt
- Before washing be sure to undo all buttons, to alleviate the strain on the button stitching. Remember to remove the collar stiffeners.
- Turn your shirt inside-out to protect buttons from chipping and to allow the cleaning agents direct access to underarms stains.
- Shirts should generally be washed at 40 degrees Celsius, but check the individual product labels for washing instructions that may differ from this.
- Line dry or dry in an airing cupboard. Do not tumble dry as this tends to wear out the points of the collar and cuffs.
- Iron shirts whilst still slightly damp for best results. Be sure to use the ‘cotton’ setting found on most irons.
- Once ironed, hang on a good quality hanger with the top button fastened and leave to air.
- If possible, keep shirts hung in a wardrobe with a little space between each to minimise any further creasing whilst in storage.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 5-7 working days of receipt of order. Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Our standard £ GBP delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Our standard € EUR delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Our standard $ USD delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Need to return an item?
You may return goods within 30 days of your order receipt. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102For UK Returns:New & Lingwood LimitedFreepost 1061WindsorBerksSL4 6BR For International Returns:New & Lingwood Limited118 High StreetEtonWindsorBerksSL4 6AN
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.