Brown Single Breasted Deconstructed Linen Nehru Jacket
A Nehru collar makes this an elegant variation on our popular single-breasted safari jacket. Featuring four box-pleated pockets and a lightweight, unlined shell of crisp 100% Irish linen from the 120-year-old English cloth merchants Dugdale Bros & Co, this will be a comfortable and practical wardrobe staple from spring through autumn.
- Made in Mauritius
- 100% Irish linen
- Stand Nehru collar
- Four box-pleated patch pockets
Caring for your New & Lingwood Jacket
- Brush off any gathered dust or crumbs from your jacket at the end of every wear, preferrably with a clothing bush made from soft, natural fibres.
- Dry clean your jackets only when really needed, once every six months should suffice unless there are any emegency stains that need taking care of.
- Always hang jackets on thick wooden hangers and try to leave space in between each item in the wardrobe so as to allow the fabric room to breathe and dry out after a long days wear.
- If you store your jackets away at the end of the season, it is advised to dry clean prior to this to ensure no food crumbs or stains attract moths whilst in storage.
For London zones 1-3, we are pleased to offer complimentary Concierge Delivery with TOSHI. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout.
Need to return an item?
Goods purchased online can be returned at any time within 30 days of receipt of order for an automatic refund or exchange. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102For UK Returns:FREEPOST RTYX-UAGT-JKJKNew & Lingwood eCommerce Returns53 Jermyn StreetLondonSW1Y 6LX For International returns:Please click here to create your FREE returns docket.
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.