Navy Perry Cricket Jumper
The Cricket jumper is a British summertime classic, and this season, ours our knitted with a contemporary cable-knit pattern from the finest long-staple Italian cotton yarn. It’s warm enough to take the chill off on cool spring mornings, but not so heavy that you’ll overheat. Wear over a sky blue cotton St James’s collar shirt with a pair of our stretch cotton chinos.
Caring for your New & Lingwood Knitwear
- Cashmere knitwear should be hand washed only, in cool water, using pure soap.
- Do not wring excess water, but squeeze gently by hand and lay fat to dry.
- For woollen garments, check individual care labels as different type of wool require different washing requirements.
- Never hang knitwear as it will cause shoulder dimples, and distort the overall shape.
- Give all knitwear garments a rest between wearing, to allow for airing and for wrinkles to fall out.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 5 working days of receipt of order. Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Our standard £ GBP delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Our standard € EUR delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Our standard $ USD delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Need to return an item?
You may return goods within 30 days of your order receipt. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102For UK Returns:New & Lingwood LimitedFreepost 1061WindsorBerksSL4 6BR For International Returns:New & Lingwood Limited118 High StreetEtonWindsorBerksSL4 6AN
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.