Stanton Corduroy Safari Jacket
This contemporary safari jacket is cut in plush wide-wale corduroy fabric woven by the Italian mill Pontoglio. It’s tailored with four bellows pockets, an internal drawstring waist, revere collar and superior half-canvas construction for a form-fitting silhouette. Matching trousers are available separately to make up a two-piece suit.
Jackets Size Guide
- Take a similar item of clothing and lay it flat, then take the measurements across the chest and waist
- Use these measurements against our size chart to give you an idea of the size you should purchase
|Shoulder (shoulder to shoulder)||16.7||17.2||17.6||18.1||18.6||19.1||19.6||20.1||20.5|
|Centre Back Length||29.5||30||30.5||30.5||31||31.5||32||32.5||32.5|
|Sleeve Length (overarm)||25||25.5||26||26||26.5||27||27.5||28||28|
|Shoulder (shoulder to shoulder)||41.7||42.9||44.1||45.3||46.5||47.7||48.9||50.1||51.3|
|Centre Back Length||75||76||77||78||79||80||81||82||83|
|Sleeve Length (overarm)||63.5||64.5||65.5||66.5||67.5||68.5||69.5||70.5||71.5|
Caring for your New & Lingwood Jacket
- Brush off any gathered dust or crumbs from your jacket at the end of every wear, preferrably with a clothing bush made from soft, natural fibres.
- Dry clean your jackets only when really needed, once every six months should suffice unless there are any emegency stains that need taking care of.
- Always hang jackets on thick wooden hangers and try to leave space in between each item in the wardrobe so as to allow the fabric room to breathe and dry out after a long days wear.
- If you store your jackets away at the end of the season, it is advised to dry clean prior to this to ensure no food crumbs or stains attract moths whilst in storage.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 5 working days of receipt of order. Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Our standard £ GBP delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Our standard € EUR delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Our standard $ USD delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Need to return an item?
You may return goods within 30 days of your order receipt. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102For UK Returns:New & Lingwood LimitedFreepost 1061WindsorBerksSL4 6BR For International Returns:New & Lingwood Limited118 High StreetEtonWindsorBerksSL4 6AN
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.