Navy Flass Self Tipped Silk Tie
The Navy Flass Self Tipped Silk Tie is handmade in England using English woven silk. Our ties have fully-fitted, wool rich interlining to ensure a beautiful drape and a perfect knot. As a further mark of quality, our ties are exquisitely self-lined - a hallmark of superior necktie construction. The ties are made using an authentic slip stitch construction with hand-sewn bar tacks and feature a self-loop 'keeper' which ensures that the tie adjusts to each wearer's neck - a true sign of craft and distinction.
Caring for your New & Lingwood Tie
- Silk ties should never be exposed to, or washed in, water. If cleaning is required always use a specialist dry cleaner for best results.
- Never pull the tie at one end through the knot when removing. This causes the lining and stitching to buckle, always untie the knot as carefully.
- Ties are best stored in a loose roll to prevent wrinkling. Roll the tie around your hand starting with the narrow end.
- Try to avoid hanging ties whilst storing them to avoid creasing.
- Try to rest ties between each wear. Silk fabrics benefit from a rest, to keep them looking their best.
Our standard £ GBP delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Need to return an item?
You may return goods within 30 days of your order receipt. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102For UK Returns:FREEPOST RTYX-UAGT-JKJKNew & Lingwood eCommerce Returns53 Jermyn StreetLondonSW1Y 6LX
For International returns:
New & Lingwood eCommerce Returns53 Jermyn StreetLondonSW1Y 6LXUnited Kingdom
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.