Navy Skull & Crossbones Fairisle Crew Neck Sweater
One of the most recognisable patterns in menswear, the Fairisle sweater was originally handknit by remote Shetland islanders. Our take on the traditional Fairisle pattern features our signature skull & crossbones motif subtly woven into the pattern and fully-fashioned seams for a trim and comfortable fit.
- Made in Italy
- 100% wool
- Fully fashioned seams
- Ribbed crewneck collar, cuffs and waistband
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Dry and store flat to avoid distortion
Caring for your New & Lingwood Knitwear
- Cashmere knitwear should be hand washed only, in cool water, using pure soap.
- Do not wring excess water, but squeeze gently by hand and lay fat to dry.
- For woollen garments, check individual care labels as different type of wool require different washing requirements.
- Never hang knitwear as it will cause shoulder dimples, and distort the overall shape.
- Give all knitwear garments a rest between wearing, to allow for airing and for wrinkles to fall out.
For London zones 1-3, we are pleased to offer complimentary Concierge Delivery with TOSHI on orders over £250. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout.
DHL Next day Delivery. Order before 2pm to receive your item(s) the next day (Monday - Friday only) - £8
DHL Standard Shipping (3 - 5 days) - £5
Free Collect in store. Order online today to pick up your items in store as early as tomorrow
Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Free UK returns:
Return your unwanted item(s) within 30 days of ordering to your local DHL return depot or arrange collection by calling 08442480844.
Please click here to create your returns docket.
For more information read our Delivery and Returns Policy.
If you have any further queries please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102